Private Wine & Painting Parties & Public Classes
- Available for classes and parties 7 Days a week excluding Holidays
- Public classes and private parties-minimum of 8 needed for private party, 6 for public.
- Wine and Painting Classes travels to your inn, event space, office, school, ski lodge and more! Call or email Kate to discuss your event!
- Pick a date from our calendar, and call or email Kate to check availability
- Pick a painting from our website. Custom paintings are available at no cost with advance notice.
- Private parties require an 8 person minimum. Parties are 2 hrs for 35.00/person. We arrive one half hour early to set up and require one half hour to break down.
- For parties outside the Manchester, VT area there will be small travel and set up fee.
Prior to the Wine & Painting Event
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions are for parties planned in advance. If you are in town and have a group that wants to have a party last minute, check with Kate for availability. Process will be different, deposit will be waived.
- Invite and secure pay link for each party host to forward
- $150.00 deposit is required for parties of 10 or more. This amount can be applied to your party. This is refundable if the party is canceled more than one month in advance for private parties, and more than 72 hours in advance for public classes.
- Balance must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Choose one of our paintings in the gallery for your group
Private Events at Select Inns and Hotels: Please inquire regarding availability.
During the Wine & Painting Event
- Doors open 30 mins prior to start time.
- All guests of your party must be fully paid to enter
- Provide all of the beverages and snacks you want if we are traveling to your home or workspace, or if the party is being held at the Manchester Arts Studio and Gallery. For private events and public classes held at local restaurants or Inns, food and/or drinks must be purchased there. Specific party menus may be selected with advance notice.
- Art materials, aprons, as well as excellent instruction, are provided.
After the Event
- Participants keep their very own painting
- You clean up the food, (exception is corporate events at Inns, hotels, etc. We clean up the brushes and paint!