Private Wine & Painting Parties & Public Classes
- Available for private and corporate events, excluding Holidays
- Private and corporate parties-minimum of 10
- Wine and Painting Classes travels to your inn, event space, office, school, ski lodge and more! Call or email Kate to discuss your event!
Please call Kate for an estimate for your event
- Pick a date from our calendar, and call or email Kate to check availability
- Pick a painting from our website. Custom paintings are available at no cost with advance notice.
- Private and corporate parties require a 10 person minimum. We arrive 45 min to one hour early to set up and require one half hour to break down.
- For parties outside the Manchester, VT area there will be small travel and set up fee.
Prior to the Wine & Painting Event
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions are for parties planned in advance. If you are in town and have a group that wants to have a party last minute, check with Kate for availability.
- $150.00 deposit/date reservation retainer is required for all parties. This amount will be applied to your party. This is a non-refundable fee but may be applied to a future event within one year of the original date, with 72 hour notice. If after 72 hours, no refund or rescheduling will occur.
- Balance must be paid in full 72 hours prior to the event, and the number of guests certified at that time. Guests may be added only.
- Choose one of our paintings in the gallery for your group
Private Events at Select Inns and Hotels: Please inquire regarding availability.
During the Wine & Painting Event
- Doors open 30 mins prior to start time.
- All guests of your party must be fully paid to enter. If a guest does not want to paint, that's fine, but they must pay the same fee.
- You provide all of the beverages and snacks you want if we are traveling to your home or workspace. For private and corporate events held at local restaurants or Inns, food and/or drinks must be purchased there. Specific party menus may be selected with advance notice.
- Art materials, aprons, as well as excellent instruction, are provided.
After the Event
- Participants keep their very own painting
- You clean up the food, (exception is corporate events at Inns, hotels, etc. We clean up the brushes and paint!